There are a lot of air conditioning and heating companies in Las Vegas – especially the “one truck” companies that seem to appear in Las Vegas during the summer and then “disappear” shortly thereafter. Choosing the right HVAC company for service or new HVAC installation can save money and lots of headaches. Remember that price shouldn’t be the only item when deciding.
Tips To Find The Best Air Conditioning and Heating Company In Las Vegas:
- Look at the reputation of the manufacturer and the warranty that is offered, review your potential HVAC company with the contracting board and the Better Business Bureau.
- Review their web presence and see what their customers say about them and the service they provide.
- Don’t be afraid to get more than one bid.
- Do not sign any document the HVAC Company asks you to sign except for giving them permission to evaluate your system. Too many companies are now asking the customer to sign a document that allows them not only to check out your system but to also check your credit rating even before they have evaluated your system.
Gibson Air Conditioning and Heating has been serving the greater Las Vegas/Clark County area since 1996. Jack and Gaylee Close bought the company in 2005. Jack and Gaylee are both LVHS graduates and prior to purchasing the company, Jack was a prominent Physical Therapist in Las Vegas for over 42 years. Jeffrey Rozycki, who was a technician for Gibson Air when it was purchased by the Close family, was brought on board in 2014 when his company, Buster Mechanical, was purchased by Gibson Air and he now serves as a junior partner and qualifying manager of Gibson Air. The company has 10 service trucks and employs 4 supportive/administrative staff. Gibson Air is truly a “family” company in that many Gibson Air employees are members of either the Close or Rozycki family.
Customers have used terms such as “honest”, “prompt”, “very pleasant”, “outstanding”, “very professional”, “polite”, “fast” – and many more adjectives have been used to differentiate Gibson Air form their competitors. You can go to our Yelp page to read customer reviews.
Gibson Air believes that they continually receive positive reviews due to the following:
- They are family and locally owned.
- The Better Business Bureau (BBB) rates them with an A+ rating and has previously awarded them the BBB Customer Service Award.
- Gibson Air has been serving Las Vegas/Clark County for over 20 years without interruption.
- Gibson Air doesn’t use “gimmicks” – like flashlights – to get your business – just honest and credible sales and service.
- Gibson Air technicians are well trained, NATE certified and go into your home to accomplish one thing – to help you, the customer, to solve any HVAC problems you might have. They are not there just to put a “hard sell” on you for service or new equipment.
- They provide a free service call with any repair.
- Gibson does not charge you overtime – technicians are available 7 days/week.
- They answer incoming calls with a “live” operator staffed by a member of the Gibson Air Administrative team. No recordings – unless you must leave a message due to the dispatcher being on the phone when you call.
- An independent company survey found Gibson Air to be the “fastest and friendliest AC company in Las Vegas.”
- Gibson Air provides service and repair of all units, and are a Diamond Dealer for Mitsubishi ductless systems, an elite dealer for Fugitsu ductless systems, a comfort specialist for Trane and a dealer for Amana.
- They service residential and commercial customers.
- Gibson Air is listed by “Expertise” as one of the top HVAC Companies serving Clark County.
Lastly, Gibson Air is here to help you get the “best bang for your buck”. Please take advantage of the multiple money saving HVAC coupons, we update them each month!
This article originally appeared on Las Vegas Review Journal Website: https://bestoflasvegas.com/article/heat-and-choices-how-to-choose-the-right-hvac-company.html